Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you really need to kiss a girl sometime soon.

Just go about your life and have fun, if he signs or anyone else does then sound, then see if they are any good for us.

Weird bells playing top trumps over transfers.

Yep. All the gunk from the transfer thread seem to have spilled over to this one.

Martinez said something along the lines of us being close to completing two deals. If this Rodriguez stuff is true and Mori is confirmed then it appears we're not as close to the Yarmolenko deal as we thought?

Hopefully we announce all 3 at once!

I'd close it down for a while and keep it all contained in the transfer thread.

Its a needless 83 pages full of bed wetting when the transfer thread should absorb the melts in there.

Moderators will determine what transfer news is deemed credible enough to deserve it's own thread

... which is what happened once we decided it had enough legs to warrant it's own thread.

Pipe down.

edit : Err, the "pipe down" is aimed at Chico not Danny

*scarpers

Sane people in teAr
Martinez said something along the lines of us being close to completing two deals. If this Rodriguez stuff is true and Mori is confirmed then it appears we're not as close to the Yarmolenko deal as we thought?

Hopefully we announce all 3 at once!
also said we would be dealing on the last day of window

The filter should be when they sign, or you pollute the forum further with these bad FIFA playing teds.

If you fill out a formal complaint form then we'll throw it in the bin.
Thanks for your co-operation.

I have to say i did smirk for a good minute when i saw that.

disappointed you edited this.

I ballsed up the edit mate and removed Danny's quote so had to re-edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back