Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez said something along the lines of us being close to completing two deals. If this Rodriguez stuff is true and Mori is confirmed then it appears we're not as close to the Yarmolenko deal as we thought?

Hopefully we announce all 3 at once!
Kilbane, Martyn and McFadden, golden years

Martinez said something along the lines of us being close to completing two deals. If this Rodriguez stuff is true and Mori is confirmed then it appears we're not as close to the Yarmolenko deal as we thought?

i highly doubt rodriguez will be considered a signing for the first team, at first.

He also said we'd go right to deadline day, so if these are the 2 doesn't sound like anything else imminent. Perhaps he is expecting some outs as well though.

It wouldn't be an Everton transfer if it didn't take ages.

I'm 100% sure he'll be an Everton player.
..... ^ This may not be true.

Sane people in teAr

also said we would be dealing on the last day of window

i highly doubt rodriguez will be considered a signing for the first team, at first.

He also said we'd go right to deadline day, so if these are the 2 doesn't sound like anything else imminent. Perhaps he is expecting some outs as well though.

He did indeed say we would do business near to the deadline. I just feel that all the reports of Yarmolenko being imminent (about 95% of them) aren't quite accurate. Then again, Martinez hardly seems to tell the truth in press conferences anyway.

We will see.

As for Rodriguez, I also can't see him getting much game time straight away but I can't see us bringing him in for anything other than the first team with him being 22.

He did indeed say we would do business near to the deadline. I just feel that all the reports of Yarmolenko being imminent (about 95% of them) aren't quite accurate. Then again, Martinez hardly seems to tell the truth in press conferences anyway.

We will see.

As for Rodriguez, I also can't see him getting much game time straight away but I can't see us bringing him in for anything other than the first team with him being 22.
he will be a project imo, like coleman was

This tread's about Yarmolenko lads. Keep the stuff about other players in the main transfer thread, or, if there's already a specific thread for a player, in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back