Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer this drags on the more you feel it wont happen, think it was all to good to be true. he is a great player and would be a great addition to are squad. Please prove me wrong blues make it happen.

The fee shouldn't be a stumbling block

The personal terms will be, as simply this is a massive move for him and he will want to make sure everything is right for him and his family

Players look at everything nowadays, so maybe he is just taking his time to agree what is on the table

The personal terms will be, as simply this is a massive move for him and he will want to make sure everything is right for him and his family

Players look at everything nowadays, so maybe he is just taking his time to agree what is on the table
I'd tend to disagree as Ukrainian clubs are notorious for driving hard bargains.

The actual gross fee shouldn't be an issue, but I expect the terms of payment may be a stumbling block. They may expect a hefty down payment.

People who are expecting a swift resolution will probably be disappointed. A few sources have mentioned to be completed before September.

The longer it drags on obviously does add nerves regarding its completion, but it will never be a quick deal.

The impression from everything that's been said is that the clubs are close to agreement. Yarmolenko wants to play in the UK, so I've no worries about the personal terms. This being the case the one worry I can see is if another club tries to gazump us, and until everything's signed and sealed that is a big worry because make no mistake, he is hot property.

Come on, have a little faith. We'll know more when the Kiev team sheet is announced anyway. As far as I'm concerned it's a done deal and I'm just wondering what number he's going to get.

....hope so, Matey. I'm not being clever in suggesting this is the key piece of business we'd all like to see done. I'll be the first to congratulate those involved if they can make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back