Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if are officials are still in Monaco, or if they were ever there. It is just the lack of clear evidence that has me worried, i want to believe i really do.

I'd tend to disagree as Ukrainian clubs are notorious for driving hard bargains.

The actual gross fee shouldn't be an issue, but I expect the terms of payment may be a stumbling block. They may expect a hefty down payment.

People who are expecting a swift resolution will probably be disappointed. A few sources have mentioned to be completed before September.

The longer it drags on obviously does add nerves regarding its completion, but it will never be a quick deal.
I think Kiev are after a massive sell on fee. 2 years and he moves to City for 40 million etc...

tumblr_m4wojlQPxN1r4argpo1_r1_500.gif

f5.gif

image.webp

Does anyone know if are officials are still in Monaco, or if they were ever there. It is just the lack of clear evidence that has me worried, i want to believe i really do.

I thought either the sky or Bbc articles claimed they had met in Monaco last week. When reports first surfaced last week they claimed it was a weekend meeting but when mainstream media ran with the story I'm pretty sure it was then corrected to they met last week, ie before the story broke

Will it be for us though mate.............

Don't think there's anyone else at this point, which is surprising. All the worthwhile news has pointed at everything discussed with Everton; not a word about anyone else. And this isn't like Pedro, as I think if another club come in and it was seriously considered by the club and player, it'd reset the process pretty much.

We have every reason to be pessimistic but I think this one is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back