Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true then it should have been wrapped up yesterday so he could've been in the squad. He's match fit after all.

The signing instead will be used as a deflection against the board out protesters. The boards needs > the team

I would love to know how you come up with that rationale

Just been watching some videos of him again (sorry). His technique and composure in tight spaces is absolutely nuts. Would be a really useful quality in breaking down those packed defences.

Just been watching some videos of him again (sorry). His technique and composure in tight spaces is absolutely nuts. Would be a really useful quality in breaking down those packed defences.

Reckon he'll win us a lot of free kicks too. Be gutted if he doesn't sign now. You can see the board using him as a propaganda tool at half time vs city to combat the plane. I'll just be happy that he's signed.

The impression from everything that's been said is that the clubs are close to agreement. Yarmolenko wants to play in the UK, so I've no worries about the personal terms. This being the case the one worry I can see is if another club tries to gazump us, and until everything's signed and sealed that is a big worry because make no mistake, he is hot property.
I wouldn't argue with what you are saying

I'd tend to disagree as Ukrainian clubs are notorious for driving hard bargains.

The actual gross fee shouldn't be an issue, but I expect the terms of payment may be a stumbling block. They may expect a hefty down payment.

People who are expecting a swift resolution will probably be disappointed. A few sources have mentioned to be completed before September.

The longer it drags on obviously does add nerves regarding its completion, but it will never be a quick deal.
I guess patience is required, we call speculate what maybe causing the delays, but truthfully none of us have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back