Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just vaulted myself on Yarms out of interest.

Yeah, game over. Yarmolenko is stunning.

That Yarmolenko is ace.

If a big club doesn't take a chance on that Yarmolenko I'd break the bank to bring him in

If Yarmolenko goes to Stoke for £13m I'll be very annoyed.

Fair to say I'm a Yarms fan haha

*all fingers crossed, presses F5 again*

Certainly has the composure, technically ability and stature to play number ten role.

But then I do like the way he cuts in from the right and bends them into the top corner. A nice dilemma.

Whats the yarmo-meter saying atm?

It's gone full-on contract nonce mate, been that way for 24 hours now.

208y3v7.jpg

Just had a look on that Stoke forum on the Yarmolenko thread and the delusion on there is staggering lol. A few of them arguing about who is bigger out of us and them.

Forget the traditional big club debate in which i'd say them comparing themselves to us is worse than us comparing ourselves to Real Madrid, but they're completely dismissing "recent history" lol.

One argument is that we're in decline and were only good under Moyes. Did they miss our 5th placed finish under Martinez where we got a record number of points in the Premier League era?

In terms of big clubs (which I know is a pretty pointless debate), i'd have Stoke down in about 16th of the Premier League teams. I find it laughable that they think they're even above clubs like Leicester and West Ham, let alone Sunderland and Newcastle and of course us.

Stoke ffs.

Worked it all out,yarm was our second choice behind

Just had a look on that Stoke forum on the Yarmolenko thread and the delusion on there is staggering lol. A few of them arguing about who is bigger out of us and them.

Forget the traditional big club debate in which i'd say them comparing themselves to us is worse than us comparing ourselves to Real Madrid, but they're completely dismissing "recent history" lol.

One argument is that we're in decline and were only good under Moyes. Did they miss our 5th placed finish under Martinez where we got a record number of points in the Premier League era?

In terms of big clubs (which I know is a pretty pointless debate), i'd have Stoke down in about 16th of the Premier League teams. I find it laughable that they think they're even above clubs like Leicester and West Ham, let alone Sunderland and Newcastle and of course us.

Stoke ffs.

This should be posted on their forum now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back