Andy Van der Meyde??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man, I know.

Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me.

You are just too dam soft mate and of course don't have to pay his wages, there again nor do I (OG ). It is incredible TX that even the rs fans can't think of anything more to say about him, they have given up as well

we took two players of sheff utd, was williamson the one that wasnt hutch? definately same era.

No Suits, we bought him from West Ham, £1 mil plus Unsworth, one of Kendall's last signings, in his blurred period. He played 15 times never scored a goal, crocked at Christmas and never played again. Unlike VDM, DW played more games in half a season than VDM has in three. His career lasted a while after the injury as he always hoped to get back, he never made it. Strangely people will remember VDM's infamy more than a lad who at least tried, the club cancelled his contract I understand, something they should have done with the drunk a long time ago

Does anyone else think he looks like the gay german from the league of gentlemen?

well im up for a vdm surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

his life is a bit more settled now and me being the god fearing man i am! id give the bloke ago if we aint got nobody else as he just yes JUST might come up with that brilliance that we all know he can do!!!!!!!! ala ajax/inter!!!!!!!!!!!

well im up for a vdm surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

his life is a bit more settled now and me being the god fearing man i am! id give the bloke ago if we aint got nobody else as he just yes JUST might come up with that brilliance that we all know he can do!!!!!!!! ala ajax/inter!!!!!!!!!!!

Foz, you have just confirmed you are pissed matelollollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.