2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know very little about Anthony Gordon, but I've seen nothing from any Spurs sources linking us to him.

As a general rule, if the first report comes from "Sky Sources" then I assume it's some bollocks they made up for clicks.

Richarlison is at peak value I suspect.

But a slight improvement from Gordon, a few goals even and he gets an England call up.

At that point he’s worth Grealish and Sancho money.

That’s exactly what Spurs are thinking and why it would be ludicrous to entertain them.
If Richy ends up top goalscorer at the World cup ( he has every chance to do so ) his price will rocket.

Same for Gordon once he adds goals to his game.

And he is the only one we can sell ya.?
We don't need to sell players to balance the books . We need to if we want to recruit .
Stop making up hypothetical situations and try to pass them off as facts .
If he doesn't want to leave the club then that is his choice. That's a fact .

I dont see many knocking on our door to sign Rondon mate.
If they want Gordon and the club want to sell him he will be told to go.

Stop being so naive.

Imagine selling both Gordon and Richarlison. The effort and commitment they showed in the last games, along with Pickford’s saves, got us over the line. Then to top it off we bring in Winks, and a couple of the other low hanging fruits mentioned, then I think this place will be in pure melt down mode. Be quite something.

So Rondon is the only asset ?
Ah but I forgot u are an itk so you probably have the inside track.
And once again if he does not want to go. He won't . This isn't django unchained

Who else could we possibly sell.

DCL no offers
Pickford no offers
Richie one offer
Gordon one offer

08F34485-70B8-461D-B4BF-3E8B9E6C0A60.jpeg

Did Spurs even look how we attacked last year...they'll be in a relegation scrap if they sign all our players.

This Gordon move makes no sense to anyone tbh - sky peddling rubbish...when did they last have an 'exclusive'.

Status
Not open for further replies.