2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison is at peak value I suspect.

But a slight improvement from Gordon, a few goals even and he gets an England call up.

At that point he’s worth Grealish and Sancho money.

That’s exactly what Spurs are thinking and why it would be ludicrous to entertain them.

From a business/FFP basis (not a footballing basis, unless we could bring in someone better) it makes sense to sell Gordon. Selling a player for what will be a very high amount after only one season in the first team. He might not be as good next season. Bringing young players through and selling them on. Is a good buisness model can get out of the finacial mess. I don't think its a good thing. I would prefer to sell the ones that come through that aren't quite good enough, but can go for an OK fee.

I hope we don't sell him after such a short period of time. He was one of the few players that had a good season. The rest took until the last 10 games.

Well I don't know if you have noticed but we are in desperate need of cash and a sale of players to facilitate us not breaking FFP regs.
And he is the only one we can sell ya.?
We don't need to sell players to balance the books . We need to if we want to recruit .
Stop making up hypothetical situations and try to pass them off as facts .
If he doesn't want to leave the club then that is his choice. That's a fact .

Sell Gordon and Richardlson and get moura and Winks
keep Deli ali

is equivalant to

Number 1 candidates for relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.