2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2D6F09F-DB52-403F-84D2-134D1607B81C.jpeg

He’s ill…

I've said it before and I've seen nothing to make me change my opinion, although Gordon is far from the finished article, his great first touch and his truly amazing acceleration from a standing start over those all important first 10 yards, give him every chance of being a very very good player. The only question is,will his decision making and end product improve? If they do, then he may well go to the very top, if they don't, he will still be a useful premier league player
I think in the past when we've had runners into the box, he's done quite well with final ball and decision making... He's also had a few flashed dangerous crosses, that would have created chances in a functional team.

I think people forget, we've had next to no threat in the box all season. No DCL and none of our midfielders know where the goal is. I'm sure in a better, attacking team, he'll easily get more than 10 goal involvements playing regularly.

I think in the past when we've had runners into the box, he's done quite well with final ball and decision making... He's also had a few flashed dangerous crosses, that would have created chances in a functional team.

I think people forget, we've had next to no threat in the box all season. No DCL and none of our midfielders know where the goal is. I'm sure in a better, attacking team, he'll easily get more than 10 goal involvements playing regularly.
believe me I've tried.

and he did well to miss this shambles.

Spurs supposedly want Anthony Gordon as part of a “package deal” with Richarlison! Can’t see Gordon wanting to go down there!

Status
Not open for further replies.