2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see his end product improve next season. A bit more experience in the Premier league and not being in a relegation fight should help.

A few goals and being star of the show at u21s should give confidence too.
He talked about the pressure towards the end of the season affecting him.

He has more experience now through playing time and emotionally dealing with pressure. He improved last season and I’m sure he will this season.

He always scored goals at junior level and has generallly managed to replicate the talents shown then. He will improve even more.

Yes KLP on the right. The opposite role for their countries.

Shows that if we signed KLP we could switch the two of them over during matches.

KLP would be welcome and add depth.

I think a big question is say Richarlison goes would you give Flash the left with Demari backing him up.

If you do - you could potentially have 80 odd million to look at positions elsewhere.

He talked about the pressure towards the end of the season affecting him.

He has more experience now through playing time and emotionally dealing with pressure. He improved last season and I’m sure he will this season.

He always scored goals at junior level and has generallly managed to replicate the talents shown then. He will improve even more.
Yeah I think so. I'm not claiming he's the next Ronaldo or anything but I think he can get better / more productive.

Clearly noticed his pace of recent. Is he of Gray levels of rapid or what? Spoke to Carra recently and he thinks he's one of the quickest in the prem?

Need 10 each from the wide players and centre midfield + 15 from the CF.

Gordons weakness is his end product imo.

Hopefully his decision making will improve, I personally found him so frustrating at times last season when he had an easier option but losing it by taking the difficult route.

Yes I know hes a developing young player but if his end product does improve we will have some player.

Hopefully his decision making will improve, I personally found him so frustrating at times last season when he had an easier option but losing it by taking the difficult route.

Yes I know hes a developing young player but if his end product does improve we will have some player.
Mr MN I am sad to report that a few posters on here, mentioning no names of the perhaps incredibly obese person, hate on Ant Gordo as he’s a scouser.

Mr MN I am sad to report that a few posters on here, mentioning no names of the perhaps incredibly obese person, hate on Ant Gordo as he’s a scouser.
I dont hate him.

I just dont buy into the line being trotted out that hes a great player.

Hes a player with HUGE potential and if he can improve his end product, then he will be a great player.

I dont hate him.

I just dont buy into the line being trotted out that hes a great player.

Hes a player with HUGE potential and if he can improve his end product, then he will be a great player.

….the thing that sets him out for me is how he can collect a ball on the spin and run away from players at this level. He can leave defenders for dead with quality & then acceleration. That’s a very special skill set.

Many of the situations he finds himself in are of his own doing but you are dead right, he needs to exploit those opportunities. He’s not a proper goal threat, which is surprising because he strikes a ball so well. the opposition fans need to fear him. If he can do that then the big boys will be circling.

Currently he's like Bowen without the end product. His control is decent and he's pacy, which we certainly need, but his delivery and finishing are pretty poor. He's certainly worth another season, but for me it's make or break for him this season.

Currently he's like Bowen without the end product. His control is decent and he's pacy, which we certainly need, but his delivery and finishing are pretty poor. He's certainly worth another season, but for me it's make or break for him this season.

Hes won our player of the season. We are not going to willingly sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.