2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that is believable apart from the fact that we can't loan 2 players as we already have Coady on loan. The last point does give it some credibility though
It's just what my hairdresser's uncle's wife's former teacher's dogsitter's mate heard on the grapevine mate, take it with a pinch of salt.

We got better without Digne because we had Myko, and Siggy I always liked but people constantly slagged him off because of the fee
Went right off Sigurdsson when he started not wanting to recieve the ball from the defence, was crap at corners and, of course, the other thing that we aren't allowed to mention.

That's why it baffles me having the window carry on into the season.

They had it closed early once a few year back...then certain the managers complained about it and it went back to what it is

It's just another decision that was made to appease the 2 or 3 elite clubs. It's a ridiculous rule that you can still sign players after the league starts.

This is why the window should be closed before the season starts. No matter what happens now, the team will be effected negatively by it. Chelsea will get their man, they are experts at this game. Meanwhile we will continue to be bullied bottom feeders.

It's just another decision that was made to appease the 2 or 3 elite clubs. It's a ridiculous rule that you can still sign players after the league starts.

2017 it was closed before the season started after a vote.

Then it voted on again and changed back.

Must have upset a few

This is why the window should be closed before the season starts. No matter what happens now, the team will be effected negatively by it. Chelsea will get their man, they are experts at this game. Meanwhile we will continue to be bullied bottom feeders.
Yes we would also be in a position where mina and Godfrey both out and wouldn’t of brought coady in never mind someone up top. Plus we are feeders natural progression from Everton if you’re good enough is top 4/6 sides and maybe European clubs sad I know but that’s just the reality of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.