2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that, as when you look at FBref, Gordon is to 10 percentile at all sorts of things. And top 50 across most areas.

Took a look at this. Everton Da's who hate stats, look away now.

1660842168506.png

Very good at his defensive duties, but not contributing to goals which is what we are in dire need of. Which is why a big fee must be considered.

That's one more productive season than Gordon has in any fully professional league!

The downside here is he's not any better this year, we barely survive (or don't in which case we're honestly screwed), and then we're stuck with a below standard player who hasn't gotten better and who is likely not ever getting a bid like that put in again. I'd rather just have the 45m.
You talk unparalleled amounts of garbo you mate.

You were on here tm defending Alex Iwobi who has in the main performed well below AG's level and yet here you are essentially arguing that AG is pony.!?

Fantasy? No thanks, I'll go with the reality stats. Fantasy gives you an assist for things that aren't passing the ball to someone who shoots and scores.

It’s the PL mate, they give an assist for winning a penalty, I think that’s the 1 assist in the differ of my figures, personally I’m more than happy to count winning a penalty as an assist. It involves more in a phase of play then just squaring a ball.

The stats comparrison are surprising when you look at the reputations and fees involved, considering Anthony been playing in an infinitely worse team, then those I listed.

Nope, 4 & 3 - last season, I’m on the PL FPL site, so they accredited the points on the official PL stat.
It’s the PL mate, they give an assist for winning a penalty, I think that’s the 1 assist in the differ of my figures, personally I’m more than happy to count winning a penalty as an assist. It involves more in a phase of play then just squaring a ball.

Or you could just look at the real PL site:

You were on here tm defending Alex Iwobi who has in the main performed well below AG's level and yet here you are essentially arguing that AG is pony.!?
He's not saying he's crap (I think), he's saying he doesn't contribute enough goals/assists to justify turning down a big fee.

Only for fantasy.

Here are the reality stats:

Screenshot_20220818-131344_Chrome.jpg

I'd also race to sign a deal if someone offered 45m for Iwobi mate. This is not a gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.