Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been so bewildered by a transfer.

Do we think we can get a few more quid?

Do we think he's genuinely going to be a worldie?

Does Moshiri think fans will revolt if we sell him?

... If they've rejected that offer of £50m+£10m in add ons, then they must have the capacity to spend a good few quid in this window anyway.
I legitimately think this is a big part of it which is nonsense. I've heard Moshiri's best friend Jim White talking about it there a while ago and all him and that gang of muppets at TalkSport can talk about is how much the fans absolutely adore him and all that nonsense. Given it's obvious where Jim White gets his info from Kenwright is definitely in Moshiri's ear telling him all about how Gordon is loved so much by us, despite the fact there's not a single Evertonian that wouldn't offer to drive him from Goodison to Stamford Bridge for that money.

We are honestly run by an utter fool who'll likely take whatever that con-man Kenwright says as gospel because Moshiri was the only fool convinced enough by him to allow him to remain on as Chairman when other offers to buy the club wouldn't allow it. It's an utter disgrace.

It seems we've chosen relegation. I might change allegiances to Spurs next season, got a fair few mates who support them and they're a club on the up.

I actually do like the lad and really don't want to come across as demeaning his ability, as I do think he's talented. There are times however when there simply isn't a decision to be made. Sixty million of the Queen's pound sterling for Anthony Gordon is one of those times.

Get him sold for God's sake before Boehly wakes up from whatever bender he's been on and comes to his senses.
This is exactly how I feel

Bobble already said it, we remain in talks, which translates to bid wasn't accepted, im sure it will happen and the club will try to milk Chelsea as much as they can, the only worry is we do not have the luxury of time anymore

For those who don't want to listen to the podcast, this is exactly what Fabrizio Romano said on Gordon:

Everton rejected in the morning a new proposal from Chelsea for Anthony Gordon. He is another important player Chelsea want to sign, but again, 'no' from Everton. They hope to keep the player. But also in this case, it's the same as Fofana, Gordon agreed personal terms with Chelsea. He wants Chelsea. He is pushing to join Chelsea - and then so it is up to Everton to see if they want to let him go or not.

Dont start having a go at the player over this , its purely down to the club.

What I dont get is if he is not for sale at any price why havent the club come out and said so. Adding they are not prepared to listen to any offers and the matter is closed. I could accept that tbh and we move on.

As usual this sends out all the wrong messages , no wonder the club is like a circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back