2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest. He can't even get into OUR team at the moment and is much more miss than hit.

I wish him no ill will but think £30 to £40 mill is a good price for someone who flatters to deceive most of the time. Take the money, re-invest it in the squad and move on.

You're all mad.

I feel like fighting you on Gordon's behalf for acting like morons.

You don't know the facts - his future is in the hands of Kenwright & Moshiri... Can you imagine how frustrating the last two transfer windows have been when those two are in charge of your future?

They've probably promised him all kinds & maybe even the ones trying to orchestrate the move themselves because they know they can cash in - its been done before!

Pipe down, haters. He's 21.
Yeah I can understand why he doesn't want too be here, after the way he was treated outside the stadium too.
We love a witch hunt

Think it's probably got more to do with the fact that Coady is meant to have leathered him after one of the recent games.
O I hadn't heard about that.
See this is the thing, everyone will kick off, he will get booed when he comes vack, but few will know what's actually going on.

I don't rate him that much, we really won't miss him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back