2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the season promisingly, was unfortunate not to get a goal away at Villa, scored great goals at Brentford and Leeds and then the transfer window closed...

This lad has been desperate to leave Everton for a long time, it's not because some scals chased him down the road.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to be as far away from the Everton sinking ship as possible, but when your home grown players continually do everything they can to leave at the first opportunity you really have to question what the hell is going on.

I won't miss Gordon at all, I think he is a really bog standard player and Frank Lampard should have legged him in the summer, it was such an obvious thing to do but oh well. Anything over £40m is more than twice what's he's worth.
I feel the same I would haven taken the first big offer we got as he really isnt all that good.
On another note if he thinks he will be hero worshipped at Newcastle he is mistaken on the Newcastle forum most of their fans dont want him and are only accepting him as they trust in Howe.

Accepting such a low ball offer for Brazil's no.9 will kill this deal. No way will Newcastle pay the same or anywhere near what Spurs gave for Richie, it does not make sense, they are poles apart in pure quality.

If Newcastle's bid is genuinely 35m then it's a good deal for us I reckon, it has to be.

The Everton of today, this utterly crap mess of a club..... absolutely no problem with any young player who wants to get the hell out. And if he has refused to play or train id will definitely assume more blame on the club and all around before I'd assume it's all down to his bad attitude since last summer.

Currently none of us know all the facts, so I don't get heaping all the blame on the player, as if we don't know the clubs a dumpster fire capable of all sorts of crap

I know he hasn't been incredible. But I honestly believe he has all the top attributes to be a top player.

Pretty shocked by everyone's drive to see him out the door.

Il take 55m though.
There are a LOT of players who have all the attributes to be a top player. It takes more than that tho. He's refusing to train with the club who brought him through when he's accomplished absolutely nothing professionally. Should be fined a weeks wages every missed day and then if he returns fine him 2 weeks wages every day he is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back