2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous attitude will massively restrict his future in the game. All of the top players are hungry and want more. This player thinks he's a massive success after scoring 3 league goals a season.

A similar player would be Lingard, some good attributes but lacks the attitude. Although I do think Lingard is a much much better player than AG.
Lingard is a much much better player? At the same age as what Gordon is now, Lingard was on successive loans to championship clubs, without playing a game in the premiership.
He may or may not go on to be a success but at 21 he is far ahead of most 21 year olds and has the attributes to be a top player.

He can run fast and is pretty good with the ball at his feet but he in no way has the attributes to be a top player (can’t pass or shoot) and will be on loan somewhere within a few years. Sensible clubs make themselves financially very well off by taking advantage of rich clubs who can afford to fill their English quotas with these players.
Clubs should be rinsing Newcastle just like we got rinsed when we had 'money'

Lingard is a much much better player? At the same age as what Gordon is now, Lingard was on successive loans to championship clubs, without playing a game in the premiership.
He may or may not go on to be a success but at 21 he is far ahead of most 21 year olds and has the attributes to be a top player.
I have nothing to base this off but I get the impression he believes he is much better than he actually is. I know Rooney was a generational talent, but even Barkley was a million times more effective than he was at this age.

He's 22 in a few weeks. I dont really know what it is he's done to be classed as far ahead. Saw a bit of potential in Ancelotti's time. But i havent see anything other than that. Flatters to deceive mostly.
He might still flourish. Wont be here mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back