Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon said he'd run through a brick wall for us in his interview!

In fairness to El Ghazi, the fans should have learned their lesson when looking down their noses at Townsend and Gray in the summer.

We spent 65m on Bolasie and Iwobi, let's not forget.

If we can get 3-5 goals out of El Ghazi before the end of the season he'll have been a roaring success.

Would be wrong to write him off before he's kicked a ball.
The only positive of this loan is hopefully we’ll get to see less minutes of Iwobi on the pitch. To me he doesn’t enhance our starting 11 but is a better back up then Iwobi.

In fairness to El Ghazi, the fans should have learned their lesson when looking down their noses at Townsend and Gray in the summer.

If we can get 3-5 goals out of El Ghazi before the end of the season he'll have been a roaring success.

Exactly, Gray especially has been classed as not good enough at most of the teams he has played for, improved massively under Rafael and should develop in the next England squad. Look on the other side we have bought so called proven players and they have been poor. Perhaps this guy is seen as perfectly suited to our plans going forward

Rondon wasn't wrong though, he could literally run through a brick wall the fat mess

I didn't realize he scored 11 in 31 last season. Counting minutes he scored a goal every 170 minutes or 1 every 2 games. Not bad for a winger. No assists though, which is a bit odd. Can he cross?

Not expecting much, but he's a blue for the rest of the season so I hope he turns out to be as positive a signing as Gray and Townsend.

I didn't realize he scored 11 in 31 last season. Counting minutes he scored a goal every 170 minutes or 1 every 2 games. Not bad for a winger. No assists though, which is a bit odd. Can he cross?

Not expecting much, but he's a blue for the rest of the season so I hope he turns out to be as positive a signing as Gray and Townsend.

5 of them were penalties.

Rondon is that slow it looks like he's carrying a brick wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.