Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange one for sure. Will be interesting to hear what he says about his time here when he is next interviewed.
“They took me down into the basement, asked me if I would like to see what was inside Niasse’s old locker, next thing I got pushed in the back and heard the door lock! I was terrified and would have screamed for help except they were paying me a mint to be there, so I shut up and got on with it. Now i go back to Villa a wealthy man, although I admit I do have some skeletal deformities due to the cramped position and the lack of sunlight“!

And the award for most bizarre and irrelevant post of the day goes to.........
Why is it irrelevant?

It is just another example of the work the clowns mentioned and what they are doing to this club, signing players that nobody else wants and are complete garbage, it’s the number one reason reason why we are in this mess.

So give your head a wobble

See Villa are struggling to get him out of the club, as there has been no interest in him despite only having 12 months on his contract left.

Nice one Moshiri another interference from you to appease your mate.

MOSHIRI & KENWRIGHT OUT
He is not even THAT bad a player, but we never ever once needed him and were never likely to. We were struggling in so many positions yet brought a bloke in on loan who plays in a position where we already had Richarlison, Gordon and Gray who could all play there.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.