Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the award for most bizarre and irrelevant post of the day goes to.........
I think it’s obvious why it’s very relevant. Moshiri took up a loan space with a guy that wasn’t wanted by the manager, wasn’t required for the squad. The fact that no one wants him (even though the fee will be lower due to contract) shows that he shouldn’t have interfered in football matters, again. That loan space could’ve been taken up by someone who would’ve fired the squad more.

Why is it irrelevant?

It is just another example of the work the clowns mentioned and what they are doing to this club, signing players that nobody else wants and are complete garbage, it’s the number one reason reason why we are in this mess.

So give your head a wobble

OK. Consider it wobbled. Now you've explained I can maybe see it.

I think it’s obvious why it’s very relevant. Moshiri took up a loan space with a guy that wasn’t wanted by the manager, wasn’t required for the squad. The fact that no one wants him (even though the fee will be lower due to contract) shows that he shouldn’t have interfered in football matters, again. That loan space could’ve been taken up by someone who would’ve fired the squad more.
What’s more if memory serves, Moshiri wanted to give them £15m on a perm deal but Benitez repeatedly saying no stopped us from being even deeper in the dog doo FFP wise. The man’s an absolute fool listening to the likes of Joorabchian etc. One of the very few things I’m thankful to Benitez for.

Status
Not open for further replies.