Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have guessed an annoymous twitter account named "bobble" could be spreading #fakenews.

Colour me shocked!!!
countless reports saying that Moshiri goes behind manager and DoF's backs time and time again but yeah I'm sure this one time we just happen to be desperate to sign one of Kia Joorabchian's players in the position we least need a player.

Joorabchian doesn't have an agent license mate, he gets his money as a player and club advisor. He did it for Arsenal as well. He is definitely the one pushing this deal and in a few months I have no doubt this will come out.

Who knows mate - im just very dubious of someone who gets injury news suddenly claiming he has inside knowledge of a Monaco based billionaires dealings with football super agents.

I would hazard a guess he's loving the increased attention he's getting from our fanbase as an ITK and he's starting to "branch out" into claiming to know other elements of the club.

He seems to quote journos stories then add his own "slant" on it that makes him sound sauced like tonight "as per Joyce" he claims we want El Ghazi then throws in the bit about Moshiri to make it look like he's not just rehashing news.

Who knows mate - im just very dubious of someone who gets injury news suddenly claiming he has inside knowledge of a Monaco based billionaires dealings with football super agents.

I would hazard a guess he's loving the increased attention he's getting from our fanbase as an ITK and he's starting to "branch out" into claiming to know other elements of the club.

He seems to quote journos stories then add his own "slant" on it that makes him sound sauced like tonight "as per Joyce" he claims we want El Ghazi then throws in the bit about Moshiri to make it look like he's not just rehashing news.
Were it anyone else mate I'd agree, God knows how many clueless twitter accounts have spread nonsense about us. But I've met the man and I can't give away who he is obviously for his own position but he isn't just chatting wham. As to whether or not Moshiri deals with football super agents, that has already been well documented.

But is it true?
Most likely. From Villa's perspective why would they send him out on loan? He's on low wages and best to keep him hidden before he gets found out that he'll never be PL standard even at his peak age. His stock is still fairly high from last season with his goals.

Don't know much about the fella other than he has struggled to get game time at Villa this season which you would have to conclude means they don't think he has been good enough to get time. Not good enough for Villa then not good enough for me. Good enough for Moshi's Everton though.

Even forgetting that for a minute though, what is the point in bringing in another winger who isn't good enough to get in a rival team when there are far more important positions we need to strengthen such as centre back.

I just despair with this club and its complete lack of direction. We are in free fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back