Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there was that much difference in the level of performance Davies put in at Fulham compared to here he just went to a club with less pressure and expectation where being a decent enough pro was seen as a good thing whereas here he'd been expected to have a big impact and so was seen as a let down.
Oh ye of little faith. This is a cornerstone signing of Tony Benitez's New Everton revolution.

Joking aside, it's not am inspiring one on paper. However, many were a bit meh about Aaron Lennon and he did a job. I'm trying to be more Bobby Martinez here and try to see the silver lining. Phenomenal.

It’s a joke if we sign him, even on loan he will probably cost 4/5mil. And he’s not starting anytime soon.

But I’m sure all over this forum and Twitter fans will be telling us to give him a chive and look at Grsy. and Dave prentice on the Echo pod, telling us how great Bill has been negotiating the deal. And prenno telling us about a game 2 years ago when he was brilliant. We all know it’s coming.

The stench of mediocrity is getting strong by the day at our club.
I know right. No idea what has our club turning into. I'm getting depressed every week thinking of the state of our club.

Hope Slippy decides last minute that he needs the player and tells him he can’t leave. I’m sure they’ll be some underhanded comment about us as well, but I’ll happily take this time.

Somewhat relieved this looks to be a loan signing. Not got an issue with this now. We are desperate for more options on bench!

No, that's what this scurrilous claim about El Ghazi is designed to propagate...that Brands leaving hasn't tilted the power back to the manager.

Greg O'Keeffe is of the opinion that Benitez has ok'd this; Paul Joyce has said NOTHING about it being out of Benitez's hands...it's just random voices on social media with agendas who are stating any El Ghazi loan deal is a Moshiri idea.
Correct. The "ITK" on Twitter strangely didn't post a thing about El Ghazi until the rumour started, now it's known that "Rafael rejected him 3x but Moshiri wants him"

So surely it's been going on a while? So why didn't the ITK share this earlier? People are desperate for drama and to hang onto the every word of someone with zero proof and the only time I've seen him "break a story" was that DCL would be rested for Hull. Something that was common sense and the majority surely already thought would happen.

Correct. The "ITK" on Twitter strangely didn't post a thing about El Ghazi until the rumour started, now it's known that "Rafael rejected him 3x but Moshiri wants him"

So surely it's been going on a while? So why didn't the ITK share this earlier? People are desperate for drama and to hang onto the every word of someone with zero proof and the only time I've seen him "break a story" was that DCL would be rested for Hull. Something that was common sense and the majority surely already thought would happen.

Allah fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.