Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll do well for you. He hasn't been shown much love in recent years because we've been able to make signings, but he has been instrumental in getting us to midtable obscurity from the Championship. He's a 26yo international with 10 PL goals last season. Give him a chance.
2 caps in 2015 and he is a castoff of your team. Come on. Won’t even want him on loan.

….so much doubt being cast over who has the power over transfers is genuinely a major concern for us all.

Its widely accepted Moshiri has been bringing in players throughout the tenure of previous managers, I think it’s entirely likely that trend continues.
No, that's what this scurrilous claim about El Ghazi is designed to propagate...that Brands leaving hasn't tilted the power back to the manager.

Greg O'Keeffe is of the opinion that Benitez has ok'd this; Paul Joyce has said NOTHING about it being out of Benitez's hands...it's just random voices on social media with agendas who are stating any El Ghazi loan deal is a Moshiri idea.

Am I?

Im suggesting stop taking what opposition fans say about their players as 100% gospel as every player reacts to different teams/management styles/team mates/ systems/tactics etc.

Go back and read the Leicester fans opinions on Gray on here - apparently he's a frustrating player with no end product...
Indeed. Remember Simon Davies? Utter crud for us. Thrived at Fulham.

A loan ain't too bad a deal really. At worst he'll be another Josh King.

So what? Someone called Richard Buxton takes a flying guess at what's happening behind the scenes and that's supposed to be a significant insight?
It's supposed to satisfy your request for a link. You asked for a link, I gave you one. I didn't comment on its credibility.

"Thank you" should be your only response. You might think you Everton pedigree is unquestionable, but your manners are appalling. :red:

And you're welcome.

Oh lor. Condemned already. Should we boo him then and make him unwelcome? I have no idea how good or bad he is.Some clearly have made their mind up.
He’s not even that bad, but the whole thing is symptomatic of the problems Moshiri causes - unfortunately for El Ghazi, he’ll be a representation and get fans ire (unless he bangs)

No, that's what this scurrilous claim about El Ghazi is designed to propagate...that Brands leaving hasn't tilted the power back to the manager.

Greg O'Keeffe is of the opinion that Benitez has ok'd this; Paul Joyce has said NOTHING about it being out of Benitez's hands...it's just random voices on social media with agendas who are stating any El Ghazi loan deal is a Moshiri idea.

….for the clubs sake I genuinely hope Benitez has sole control, but I don’t think him ok‘ing a deal generated and negotiated by Moshiri supports that view.

This isn’t about the agenda of Rafatonians or people like me who never wanted Benitez appointed. This is the root of our transfer problems and indeed wider problems. Even if as you say Benitez is not against the move, it clearly shows Moshiri is meddling where he shouldn’t meddle.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back