Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
gray always had talent, this lad has never been good, hes championship level and hit a few penalties in the PL

He was highly rated because of his age but didnt really do much at Leicester neither did he tear it up in Germany.

I don't expect this fella to be as good as Gray but the point is many fans only judge a player based on what they do at their own club.

Some Chelsea fans were laughing when RS signed Salah based on his time at Stamford Bridge.

Digne improves Villa's starting 11. El Ghazi does not improve ours. As someone said, Villa are one place above us in a relegation battle..

Man utd wouldn't let us have Rojo or Romero a few years ago as they saw us (foolishly!) as a competitor. We should not sell to a rival and then purchase something from them that doesn't improve us. Madness!

The whole situation stinks. I cannot believe how far away the feel good of the first half of last season feels. That bubble has well and truly been flattened.

For this transfer I am going to pretend that it is a need for creative accounting i.e. that to get Digne's wages onto Villa's books they needed to shift one of theirs. Either that or that we are living in the simulation.

Um, sorry to spoil the fume. Kia Joorabchian is Sports Invest UK and Anwar el Ghazi is not their client.

El Ghazi registers Gestifute as his representatives - Jorge Mendes - is the main man there.

Hopefully this helps stops this nonsense about Moshiri wanting him, Benitez stopping it three times and murky agents whispering in owner's ears.

It's nonsense, we have plenty of valid things to fume over, kicking the tyres on a potential loan deal is not one of them.

Final point, while I am ranting, Villa are far more likely to be looking to drive a market for a player they want rid of, right now, we're the easy connection to make because of the Digne deal happening at the same time.
Typically, they all ignore the truth, this post doesn’t fit the agenda, they’re only interested if it is made up rubbish.

This thread reminds me a bit of the response when linked with Demarai Gray.

@davek on page 5 blaming Brands is a personal favourite, given how he's attributed Gray to Benitez at every possible pro Benitez opportunity ;)

That's a fair shout, tbh.

My only excuse is that I didn't realise at that time that Benitez had been keeping tabs on Gray for four years prior to landing him.

What a disaster this signing would be. A. We don’t really need more wingers, B. He’s bang average at best, and C. We desperately need a centre mid who can actually pass a ball.

He was highly rated because of his age but didnt really do much at Leicester neither did he tear it up in Germany.

I don't expect this fella to be as good as Gray but the point is many fans only judge a player based on what they do at their own club.

Some Chelsea fans were laughing when RS signed Salah based on his time at Stamford Bridge.
To be fair that’s a bit different mate as Salah had absolutely smashed it at Roma, whereas El Ghazi has been distinctly mediocre for Villa

Hi Stevie, Agent Raf here. Don't worry matey, we will send you one of our top quality players over and then you can send your dead wood back over to us. Will give you a good start and be a great laugh doing some more damage here.

What a disaster this signing would be. A. We don’t really need more wingers, B. He’s bang average at best, and C. We desperately need a centre mid who can actually pass a ball.
How would those three point make loaning EL Ghazi for a 5 months a 'disaster' if it's at minimal cost to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.