Anyone for a Cornet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
….he was a yard out, Bob Latchford would put one in with his backside from there. It’s a fair point about Richarlison, but he then scored the key goals that helped keep us up. Cornet insisted he take a vital penalty at West Ham and missed it.
Seem to recall an incident too with richy insistence of taking a penalty a couple a seasons ago...also missed...dont get me wrong I still take richy before this guy but he would be a quality addition to the team...

Can also play left back and became Lyons 1st choice left back after injuries to other players at the club.

He’s really not as bad as people are making out in here. He’s not what we need though as he doesn’t offer anything more than what we already have, but he’s not a bad player at all.

He deserves better than Burnley and from what I’ve seen, can hold his own in the prem. He’s Okay, just not what we should be looking at.

….he was a yard out, Bob Latchford would put one in with his backside from there. It’s a fair point about Richarlison, but he then scored the key goals that helped keep us up. Cornet insisted he take a vital penalty at West Ham and missed it.
Bob’s backside would have been over the line if the rest of him was a yard out.

This guy looks like a player to me.
Tore us apart.
Bit upredictable. I understand the resistance - and this is a stretch - but players like this can often step up around better players. Reckon if we were linked with Mane when he was a Southampton, he would have been met with similar cynicalism.

* Us having better players is a bit of stretch too.

This guy looks like a player to me.
Tore us apart.
Bit upredictable. I understand the resistance - and this is a stretch - but players like this can often step up around better players. Reckon if we were linked with Mane when he was a Southampton, he would have been met with similar cynicalism.

* Us having better players is a bit of stretch too.
Dont give up your day job.

I would say give him a miss. Saw some of Burnley’s final games and he was one the reasons we stayed up. Banjo and barn door and all that.

What is this fascination with Burnley grocks? Can't understand it. Maybe Watford and Norwich for their wonderful selection of available players. Give me strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.