Anyone got tickets in the bolton end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theyre fuming on that bolton forum

makes all the bile theyre saying all the more funny as a bluenose
they're fuming because that they didn't go and had to leave any mither to to these two.................................
images

The whole ''their support is ****e'' makes me laugh.

I'd rather have 5000+ supporters who sing when the team is playing well and go nuts when they score than have 20 little gypos in a corner wearing a onesie and singing ''wanky wanderers'' all game thinking they're big time.
Sit down you 6 fingered webbed feet beauts.

Stewarding was well over the top. We were right in the corner where the water pissed down 2nd half and they were dragging blues out for celebrating the first goal. There were 3 particular Bolton fans....fat, late forties in parkas....stood goading Blues and getting stewards in. The soft ****s did one with 15 mins to go so they wouldn't get chinned. Great to celebrate when Johnny smashed the winner though.

I'd rather have 5000+ supporters who sing when the team is playing well and go nuts when they score than have 20 little gypos in a corner wearing a onesie and singing ''wanky wanderers'' all game thinking they're big time.

Is right!!!

Boltondan who was bragging he could get them 2 in their end, arranged on friday to meet them at half 2, never showed up, never rang on the day of the game

C***

Well said mate!

Live in Bolton. Know loads of then on it.

TBF, they are a craking bunch, and its a good funny forum.....the angry bitter whoppers on that thread aside.
Maybe you could invite a few of these inbreds to air their views on this forum such as Mounts kipper Eyes right, and Bulldog,who all seem so hard.

Had tickets in thier end and then just walked through them big doors they had at the end of the stands and followed a fella with a big camera into our end and jumped in our stand.

Made in into the train station and had a 40 minute snowball fight with a load of thier fans. Would have been the worst away ever if we hadn't got that result.

Loads of blues were kept outside the station till all thier fans had gone as well. Must have got home late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back