Anyone got tickets in the bolton end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How boss was it when Johnny slotted seeing all them Blues jumping up and down in the home end? F*ckin boss.

EEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEERTONNNNNNNNNN

There certainly seemed to be more Evertonians than Bolton fans around where I was when we scored that winner. All of us just went mad. Many got chucked out earlier for pretty much nothing though, those **** Bolton fans kept pointing our fans out to the stewards, including many that weren't causing any problems whatsoever and just wanted to watch the match.

Apparently all blues in the pork chop fans end got ****ted, but the strange thing is none of them were at the fuukin match. http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/76191-bolton-vs-everton/page__st__550

What planet are they on? Horrible for having the nerve to watch their club when the allocation we were given hadn't a hope of meeting demand? It's called good support. Can't believe they reacted so angrily to it, tbh. I've sat next to kopites in derbies and had no problems.

Maddest thing I saw today was a fella, his wife and two kids try to get into the Bolton end via the home end turnstiles.

Rather than try to look inconspicuous, the fella in question was wearing a bloody big Everton coat with CHANG written on the back!

The stewards didn't let him in and chucked all 4 out. £70 well spent that lad.

Saw a trickle of blues chucked out after the first goal.

2nd one went in, nobody gave a f*** any more and everyone celebrated like mad. Unfortunately the Bolton fans then turned a bit nasty and started to kick off, not only doing all the 'Gerrimouthesablue' stuff but also trying to fight people.

As the song we sung went, "Shall we fill a ground for you?" These dumb f***ers had two upper tiers empty, 10000 empty seats, costing themselves between £100k/£200k in lost match revenue. The same Bolton that won't get promoted this season, so will miss out on a load of cash next season.

The one consolation is that other than in the cups, we'll never likely have to go to that ****hole again.

Defo. They slapped a hundred scousers in their heads but in reality got their heads right down and kept schtum.

Typical small town paranoia.
"Look at my knuckles I've just lamped a load of bindippers",but in reality hes been falling off his skateboard.

Saw some lad on twitter aged 14 saying he woulda lamped everton fans who were sat next to him...clearly, sat next to one.

'Off the pitch thought their support was ****, didn't hear much till they scored & the big mouths in our end got what they deserved.' are they sure!! support is ****!? do they not know that we sell out every game, everwhere we go! deluded! we could have filled there ground today, we take over everywhere we go! **** em, we're on the march!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back