Anyone got tickets in the bolton end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you heard this from?

I thought that as well, how can they stop anyone getting in the ground who has bought a ticket and paid for it.

what about if a neutral wanted to go to the game and just enjoy it, I sometimes go to the Boro games up here but dont get asked for how much smog is in my lungs or what my favourite type of parmo is!

If you get questioned at the ground, make sure you use the follwing rules:

Language

'Eye Cocker' = Yes mate
'snever me gets om' = As soon as i get home
'FOOK OFF MUNICH' = Go away Manchester United fans
'Chips babies yead n peah whet' = Chipped potato's, Steak Pudding and pea Soup

Clothes

The following is acceptable.

Mckenzie EVERYTHING
Fake Burberry hat
Denim (they love a bit of Denim in Bolton). Jacket AND Jeans...food staines for extra points.
Turn-ups MUST be added to leg wear.
Doc Martins
Hair down your neck
Hooped Ear-rings
tattoo's on your face
BNP clothing range

Follow these rules lads, and you will piss it now probs.

Oh, and stay away from Scotts, they are really hard, and will fight you to the death.

Be safe.

There's 3 of us coming down from the North with only one ticket between us. Gonna try and get another 2 on the day in either section. If not just enjoy the day on the drink out of the house.

We arrive in Harwich just after one, best place to have a drink within walking distance of the ground with a few of our fans likely to be there??

pm your number lad, could do with a few drinking buddies!

im trying to get a ticket,how did u purchase them? from the site? i registerd and it says coz im a new user i cant use it..help

**** it,im gunna do it mate,day out...evertonians around,ale...and a slight chance of bein able to get a ticket,could try bale into the everton end,when its early doors

the way you put that then has given me more of an urge to go ha, you going down on your own fella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back