Anyone got tickets in the bolton end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extra checks on the turnstyles. They'll be quizzing people at the turnstyles and anyone without a wooly accent will be asked to prove theyre bolton fans.

Start learning the squad numbers boys.:dodgy:

worth going on the day without a ticket?

There's 3 of us coming down from the North with only one ticket between us. Gonna try and get another 2 on the day in either section. If not just enjoy the day on the drink out of the house.

We arrive in Harwich just after one, best place to have a drink within walking distance of the ground with a few of our fans likely to be there??

There's 3 of us coming down from the North with only one ticket between us. Gonna try and get another 2 on the day in either section. If not just enjoy the day on the drink out of the house.

We arrive in Harwich just after one, best place to have a drink within walking distance of the ground with a few of our fans likely to be there??

Beehive, Barnstormers or The Bromilow Arms are the three pubs that tend to let away fans in, Beehive is designated as an away pub but is a bit further away. They're all within about 15 minutes walking distance.

Superb mate, you'll have a blast of a day whatever, don't forget to come back and tell us all about it, I believe Harwich has some great boozers, you should try 1 of The Ship's as there are a couple there. You can see them from the bridge.

I've just laid it on as thick as poss. so much that simon bates is running with it in the morning.

NOT A FECKIN CHANCER.

the 12 toed tw@s, the lad will be there playing footy later this year amnd I'll be telling him to kick up divots, dig holes and when Kevin Davies gives him his medal take the fat tw@s ankles out. I doubt he'll need telling tbh as they've ruined his birthday.

Extra checks on the turnstyles. They'll be quizzing people at the turnstyles and anyone without a wooly accent will be asked to prove theyre bolton fans.

Start learning the squad numbers boys.:dodgy:

Where have you heard this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.