Anyone got tickets in the bolton end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance your brother in law would let me link my Bolton account to his you think? Need the client ref no. and his surname. It would seem that would verify me and I would be able to buy a ticket myself... pretty please?!

Any chance your brother in law would let me link my Bolton account to his you think? Need the client ref no. and his surname. It would seem that would verify me and I would be able to buy a ticket myself... pretty please?!

If your on twitter mate theres a few lads who might do it follow me and I'll tweet you there names @gsaunders92

Buy a u21 ticket for Peterborough game at home £7 online with your customer number. Then ring up bolton ticket office option 1 first then option 2, they ask if you got booking history (which you will have) then get tickets for our game. I just done it and got adult tickets . Worth it for £7. Good luck

Buy a u21 ticket for Peterborough game at home £7 online with your customer number. Then ring up bolton ticket office option 1 first then option 2, they ask if you got booking history (which you will have) then get tickets for our game. I just done it and got adult tickets . Worth it for £7. Good luck

I take it it doesn't recognise your purchase history online if you do that?

Peterborough £7, Everton £5.

No as its ticketmaster who does it but when you ring up by pressing option 1 then 2 you greet put through to club and they do it.

Now looks like they have opened the top tier? These are showing in green on their ticketing website - so they still have loads to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.