Are we a one man team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, it was Davies coming in that turned results around. Unlike some of the more naturally talented players, he isn't a fairweather fart.

Schneiderlin has real quality, but it feels like he's barely played.

Where is the dislike button

If anything, it was Davies coming in that turned results around. Unlike some of the more naturally talented players, he isn't a fairweather fart.

Schneiderlin has real quality, but it feels like he's barely played.

He should have been in the team much earlier in the season. Remember how much we persisted with Gareth Barry when we were on our poor run because we thought we had no one else. All it needed was some fresh legs and energy, Davies was clearly ready as well as he was in the team from the start of the new year.

He should have been in the team much earlier in the season. Remember how much we persisted with Gareth Barry when we were on our poor run because we thought we had no one else. All it needed was some fresh legs and energy, Davies was clearly ready as well as he was in the team from the start of the new year.
A legacy of the Bobby's Amazing Diamonds era is the idea that actually trying on the pitch means you must be a bad player.

Even Tottenham, who are the current yardsticks for everyone hoping to improve, halted their relative slide by promoting Mason and Bentaleb from the youth team. Both proved to be a little bit lacking in the long-term, but they added the sort of enthusiasm and effort that the older, more complacent players felt they were above. Davies' impact reminds me of theirs.

Fresh blood makes such a difference. I wondered if Everton were on their way to a relegation battle in 2011/12, but then Gibson, Pienaar, Jelavic and Donovan came in, and next thing I knew I was on a coach to Wembley.

No.

Lukaku scores the goals because we play that way. We play to his strengths. We have alot of talent in our squad and koeman has a good eyes for attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back