• No lad

• Cheese on toast

• I’m dead angry at a screen.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Now hear me out on this but I’ve been thinking that there has to be something else that is a consistent in the failure of repeated Everton managers with an owner backing them financially. Obviously it’s not nice to hear this but do we as fans cause the toxicity around our club that means all are doomed to fail? Not saying it’s entirely the fans fault but the atmosphere of hysteria created by Evertonians is worse than Geordies, young players abused by fat dars or over hyped by FIFA obsessed millennials don’t stand a chance. Current narrative is that Moshiri is failing Everton but in my mind the fans are in cahoots with him after celebrating wildly a rich stranger taking over the club more than we celebrated the last trophy in 1995. Evertonians deserve better is a strap line used often but why do they deserve better and is this part of the entitled narrative that burdens anyone trying to fix the problem? Some, well many, Evertonians sabotage managerial appointments from the start as it wasn’t the manager they wanted and scouted themselves, so want to be proved right in their heads by the manager’s failure rather than Everton success.

Now hear me out on this but I’ve been thinking that there has to be something else that is a consistent in the failure of repeated Everton managers with an owner backing them financially. Obviously it’s not nice to hear this but do we as fans cause the toxicity around our club that means all are doomed to fail? Not saying it’s entirely the fans fault but the atmosphere of hysteria created by Evertonians is worse than Geordies, young players abused by fat dars or over hyped by FIFA obsessed millennials don’t stand a chance. Current narrative is that Moshiri is failing Everton but in my mind the fans are in cahoots with him after celebrating wildly a rich stranger taking over the club more than we celebrated the last trophy in 1995. Evertonians deserve better is a strap line used often but why do they deserve better and is this part of the entitled narrative that burdens anyone trying to fix the problem? Some, well many, Evertonians sabotage managerial appointments from the start as it wasn’t the manager they wanted and scouted themselves, so want to be proved right in their heads by the manager’s failure rather than Everton success.
We bought the wrong players and appointed the wrong managers

Don’t bother with the big issues mate whilst Rondon still plays for us. They’ll get no air time.

Status
Not open for further replies.