Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Actually feel sorry for you guys that only watch Everton as we are an absolutely dreadful side to watch,
There are some teams that are great to watch this season - Spurs, Villa.. even Luton are entertaining.

I hate VAR and the financial stuff is nonsense but a good game of football is still a joy to me.
I'd gladly give up on Football altogether, it's only because I've supported Everton since the age of 5 or 6 I'm 42 now, apart from Family it's the only constant thing over basically my entire life and it's impossible to let that go.. Football doesn't really interest me anymore.

The Prem is like the Scottish league in the 60s & 80s 2–3 teams in the hunt in English division one 8 teams had a good chance - the football was more direct - TBH most top games are poor to watch tippy tappy rubbish -
I just tend to watch teams around us, plus the Blues ....

I barely watch Everton, think I’ve watched like 3 games this season. Watching bad football is one of the most frustrating things imaginable. On top of this there isn’t a single player in the team I actually look forward to watching. Probs first time since the dogs of war days I can say that.

Watching other teams is more fun and less depressing.

Other than Everton I watch other Premier league games, if they are on the TV and try and work out what result is best for Everton and then root for the appropriate result. It just makes the game more interesting for me.

I always enjoy the World Cups and Euros as well. I quite like the mid week Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference league stuff . I watch it while i'm in the gym.

Actually feel sorry for you guys that only watch Everton as we are an absolutely dreadful side to watch,
There are some teams that are great to watch this season - Spurs, Villa.. even Luton are entertaining.

I hate VAR and the financial stuff is nonsense but a good game of football is still a joy to me.
Have to agree that's a relief to watch an entertaining match these days

Oldie Rant.

Modern football is crap.

Corrupt, and on the odd occasion that Everton score, we have to wait 13 minutes for it to be deemed kosher, by some beaut in a porta-cabin in Milton Keynes.

Before KO, usually at 7-45pm on a Thursday night, we have to pay homage a variety of political-social causes of the day ( not interested)

My devotion and life long allegiance to Everton is based on family, geography, and the social class, I was born into, and too old to give up now.

Enjoy watching Man City or Real Madrid, as a football purist, but wish it was us.

I've never liked watching Everton on the tv or listening to them on the radio. I'd much rather be at the game where you can see everything that is going on, and I suppose being part of a crowd which can help 'influence' a result reduces my anxiety levels. Especially with our precarious league position over the last few years, I've found watching us on tv pretty stressful recently. I live in Norfolk now so my opportunities to go to the games are limited.

I quite enjoy watching PL football if it's on and I get the opportunity to watch. It's nice to enjoy a game without the jeopardy of winning/losing hanging over it. Even if the result will have an impact on us indirectly, until we're into the last few games of the season it doesn't bother me.

I'm only interested in the Champions League when it gets to the latter stages and I'll always watch the FA cup.

Just Everton and Wales really. Couldn’t give a monkey’s about any other PL game for sure, I couldn’t care less. I like Altrincham for a few long winded reasons and enjoy a non-league game live. I will invest in an international tournament but not the way I used to. I feel very differently about football in my forties compared to my teens, put it that way.

Every other club and their fans can do one after they couldn't wait to stick the knife in these last few years. Still love playing football.

Everton only in England and cannot watch any of the matches on TV. I was away with work the other week and missed the Palace game, so had to watch it in a bar with a colleague. Sky’s incessant adverts before kick off and at half time just drive me up the wall.
At the weekend i didn’t even recognise half the Chelsea team!

I’ve got back into watching European football. It’s better without the emotional investment and I kind of fulfilled an ambition of childhood Ed by going to watch a match in Munich this time last year.
I want to go to watch a match in Italy next. Not one of the top Serie A teams today, but someone like Samp, Lazio, Parma or Palermo for a Football Italia nostalgia trip