Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Still watch every single Everton match. Listen to some other random matches when cooking. Will watch meaningful neutral league match with my son if he is up for it. Will try to watch champions League quarters and semis. But not that bothered. Don't watch fa cup if we aren't in it.

I used to love watching football

Football Italia on channel 4
The world cup
Real Madrid and Barcelona with such flair players, Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Ronaldinho etc
even other English teams like Arsenal invincibles were a great watch

I don’t know if it’s my age, but I think it’s the fact I hate all the bullshit that comes with the game, but I only watch Everton now

The Wrexham documentary was the first time in ages I watched non-Everton and the way this season has been going I’ve been considering following a local lower league team instead because it looked more ‘real’

Still a blue first and always will be.

Have a better time at Marine and they even do Pullman Jack's pies as their sponsored food which us way above what you get at Goodison.

When I think if the days i used to do most away games I shudder.
All those on hans tours, Barry Murray Crew and et people on here who all spend their lives on it , away games, planning their lives and holidays around it I half praise them and half pity them.
I always think with Everton therr are so many "lapsed fans" who eventually give up snd don't miss it.
Do wonder if most stopped would they miss it or is it out of habit?

Actually feel sorry for you guys that only watch Everton as we are an absolutely dreadful side to watch,
There are some teams that are great to watch this season - Spurs, Villa.. even Luton are entertaining.

I hate VAR and the financial stuff is nonsense but a good game of football is still a joy to me.

Actually feel sorry for you guys that only watch Everton as we are an absolutely dreadful side to watch,
There are some teams that are great to watch this season - Spurs, Villa.. even Luton are entertaining.

I hate VAR and the financial stuff is nonsense but a good game of football is still a joy to me.
The people who watch other games and mention Everton non stop are the people I feel sorry for.

Imagine not being able to enjoy a game of football without thinking about Everton.

No wonder everybody is miserable.

Must be in a very small minority then as I watch loads of Prem games.
I haven't watched any PL game not involving Everton for at least 5 years I honestly don't remember when exactly.. Actually now that i think of it I did watch a couple of WC games last year but only because they were on during work time and we projected them on to the big screen and everyone watched it.

I hate top level football now. I can't let go of Everton, but the rest of it disgusts me.

Still enjoy going to my local League of Ireland club on a Friday night, watching two teams of 11 cloggers, who are getting paid peanuts, giving it absolutely everything, blood sweat and tears, for the shirt in front of a couple of thousand fans. Still stirs something primal and tribal in me.