Confirmed Signing Armando Broja

I know mate, he’ll be playing for us around January and we’ll be able to tell

Didn't take Harrison that long for the manager to integrate him after he came here injured for a similar amount of time last season. So if you're implying Dyche won't let him near the first team until he's trained for three months, then past evidence suggests this not to be true. Of course, I don't have a crystal ball, but barring any setbacks, I think he'll be on the bench at least before Halloween. Can also do a job out wide.

We've been linked with him for links it feels like an age

I sure hope we got favorable terms considering Chelsea's ant colony of a squad.

No idea if he's any good does he go ahead of Beto in pecking order?

What is the injury and how bad is it? Keiran McKenna mentioned a minor achilles issue in his pre-match press conference and and an Ipswich fan told me that he was in the Albania squad for next weeks internationals. If so, surely not that serious.

I like we have competition.

DCL wants out the door but still best striker.
Beto hasn't really hit the ground running.
Chermiti is still very raw.

Looking at this stats:

PSX_20240831_001315.webp

It doesn't really highlight his very bad injury but at Southampton he did his best under a poor side and he tailed off towards the end of the season.

At Chelsea he has just never got going but that club is utter embarrassment. He is still young but experienced with a lot of attributes which will make him popular.

Strong, holds the ball well and can scored all sorts of different goals.

We've been linked with him for links it feels like an age

I sure hope we got favorable terms considering Chelsea's ant colony of a squad.

No idea if he's any good does he go ahead of Beto in pecking order?
Not for me .
But others may think differently.
I can’t imagine Dyche being impressed with his work rate .
But I very much hope I’m wrong and I finish the season singing his praises., in which case we will probably get gazumped and he will go to another club 😃

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back