Confirmed Signing Armando Broja

Didn't take Harrison that long for the manager to integrate him after he came here injured for a similar amount of time last season. So if you're implying Dyche won't let him near the first team until he's trained for three months, then past evidence suggests this not to be true. Of course, I don't have a crystal ball, but barring any setbacks, I think he'll be on the bench at least before Halloween. Can also do a job out wide.
We only ever play 1 up top though. Highly unlikely Broja moves to a wide position.

Better than Maupay

EDIT: And wouldnt be surprised if he will be used occasionally as second striker in Doucoure role, with Ndiaye pushed wide if McNeill isnt playing. So that means never, which is fine, cause he is injured always anyways. And still better than Maupay.

Injury-free though I think he has a LOT of potential, but dont think we will get to enjoy it unfortunately.

Did i mention he is better than Maupay?

I do not understand why, if we have the sort of money we are reportedly spending on him, we haven't looked at a RW or RB.

I get DCL will likely be off either in Jan or Summer, but we have Beto and Chermiti and now, apparently, Broja.

The only thing I can think is we don't actually have the money and we are just bidding to turn him down after medical so it doesn't look like we ballsed up trying to sign a winger. *I'll fetch my tin hat.

I do not understand why, if we have the sort of money we are reportedly spending on him, we haven't looked at a RW or RB.

I get DCL will likely be off either in Jan or Summer, but we have Beto and Chermiti and now, apparently, Broja.

The only thing I can think is we don't actually have the money and we are just bidding to turn him down after medical so it doesn't look like we ballsed up trying to sign a winger. *I'll fetch my tin hat.
I think all we had money for is a loan

Sadly we didnt manage to get shut of DCL, if we had of, then I'd just about be OK with this as a loan given our circumstances, as it stands though, it doesn't make much sense to me.

I see somthing in Chermiti and think he's got real potential, naturally aggressive, good movement - I really hope Broja doesn't hamper his development in any way.

Going back to DCL, I doubt many will agree with me on this but given this signing, I'd only use him off the bench this season. Now is the time to give Beto a run of 4 or 5 full games and really see if he can move up a level. On a side note I'd now take the DCL contract offer off the table

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back