Confirmed Signing Armando Broja

A loan with an option is good business. Can see him not really playing until December/january, will have a lot to do in 6 months to warrant us wanting to keep him for £30m.

Wasnt keen on him as felt too big of a gamble when he hasn’t set the world alight, but the deal seems in our favour.

When we had Moyes we would buy players like this. Not doing well, struggling for form or lower league players. If Dyche can get a tune out of him it’ll be worth it. We can’t write off every single signing, however bad we have been recently. Let’s give them a chance and then if they’re crap we can revert back to the usually BOOOOO!

But since Moyes , we have signed bolasie, Williams, Walcott, tuson, niasse, delph, young , coco, gomes, alcaraz , kone and many more that were playing crap and then continued to play crap, then our team slowly turned to crap and now we are skint and crap …

Moyes used to do a lot of due diligence and also improved a lot of his players through coaching …

Apart from Branthwaite , which I’m not necessarily giving dyche credit for … I can’t think of any players that have improved since dyche has started coaching them.

Maybe mylenko? Slightly , but I wouldn’t say that was coaching it’s just he is finding his feet in the league… he has not improved 1% in attacking under dyche… I’d say that all of our attackers have got worse in terms of output / goals and assists… possession down , shots down , passes down, accuracy down…. We could sign 19 year old R9 and he would spend most of the match on the half way line watching 10 team mates kicking the ball to the opposition gk

I love those foreign reports … let me translate ..

We were screwed , I mean really screwed , like nobody wanted to come and not club wanted to give us players that can actually play over the next few months.

Ipswich had already done the work and when the player injured himself again we swooped in after they were clever enough to back out of the deal.

Like many others we have monitored him for a while and waited for him to be fit and actually show any quality …. After monitoring for years we couldn’t wait any longer as our current CF doesn’t want to be here , so we are pleased to announce this signing to make it look like we tried , when our fans travel to our billion pound stadium to play Blackburn next year

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back