Confirmed Signing Armando Broja

Can't complain about this at all, always had reservations about Broja, but it's no loan fee, no wages paid until he's ready to play, no commitment to purchase him.

Low cost and high potential reward, type of deals we need to do when skint.

Wager it's the lads last real chance to make it as the player he's often been touted to become

Over to you Broja...

You are confident that he will get a game Eggs?

….i’d imagine so, we signed Harrison on loan when he was injured. Sounds like a foot injury (similar to Chermiti) so not linked to his knee issues. He’ll get the chance to prove himself here.

If he gets fit, he’ll certainly leapfrog Beto and Chermiti in the queue and could push DCL aside if he impresses.

….i’d imagine so, we signed Harrison on loan when he was injured. Sounds like a foot injury (similar to Chermiti) so not linked to his knee issues. He’ll get the chance to prove himself here.

If he gets fit, he’ll certainly leapfrog Beto and Chermiti in the queue and could push DCL aside if he impresses.
So do I . I was being my usual facetious self.

Big,strong,can hold the ball up,can bring people into people play and has got a trick in him.

Am fine with it...a season ago a lot of Blues wanted him through the door but low and behold the Evertonia bandwagon hysteria has taken over.
I'm totally unconvinced by him EG but this looks like a risk free signing for once

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back