Confirmed Signing Armando Broja

So players don’t change ? They just stay the same he’s 23, if only he’d be given a chance but he’s no chance with this fanbase who’ve decided he’s rubbish and that’s it
A player who's been a crock for almost his entire career and who failed a medical from the only other team interested in him - relegation-bound Ipswitch - and we have the gall to write him off, because a guy on the internet has ignored all of that? We can make the same compilation about Tom Davies - young captain, young scorer, many games by the age of 20, etc., but he was turbo crap.

The Broja deal was an excellent piece of business by KT.
No loan fee and no wages until the player is ready to contribute.
If he proves to be as good as we hope we have him at an affordable price, if not he returns to Chelsea next May.

I remember when Ndiaye signed saying what a positive signing it was, I was then amazed to see so many negative comments about him.
Moreover from people who hadn't really seen him play

The comments about Broja are similar.
Broja isn't 23 until this month. He has had a very serious injury and that has stalled his progress a lot. As a younger player he showed lots of promise but the injury really set him back. The loan didn't work either but I think that was understandable in the circumstances.

We know he is tall and physically strong, we know he is quick.
Time will tell what else he brings
Dyche will not rush him into the team, we know that from past experience.

I certainly don't know enough about Broja to express a strong opinion on him but I did think that he was a player with a lot of potential before his injury.

I am prepared to wait, let him get fit and play a few games before making any judgement on him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back