Confirmed Signing Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's just a bit of bruising or something like that and they are just being careful. Anything more and we might have to look at Finch Farm and some of our training methods (and the fitness staff involved) as @MikeH72 said as this keeps happening time and time again under different managers and DoF's.

Finch Farm mate it's...cursed apparently built on an old Indian burial ground, next to the Hirses rest.

Says who?
The injury is apparently worse than first feared, so though there’s no time confirmed to us yet, that sort of statement would suggest something worse than a knock that’ll clear up in a week. Just an educated guess until they tell us more really
(This was about McNeil not Danjuma)

Last edited:
Played 75 mins midweek so maybe a knock? Hopefully back in training next week.
I would guess that training session was from Wednesday or Thursday. Danjuma played earlier in the week and was possibly given time to recover.
I know Dobbin and Onyango were also involved in that training game but they already have a full pre season behind them.

Has there been any news directly from the club about McNeil? The only thing I've seen or heard is from posts on here.

I'll have to go to the Echo to see if they know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.