Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp

Oh hello. Looks like there's a dodgy handshake about to happen here behind Lukaku's back!

Irrespective of everything that has gone on prior to kick-off tonight, let's hope that everyone in GP tonight gets 100% behind Arouna and the rest of the boys in blue and supports them totally.
It's likely to be a cold, wet evening so not the best conditions but if the crowd are supportive, who knows what he and the kids might achieve.
COYB !!!

Irrespective of everything that has gone on prior to kick-off tonight, let's hope that everyone in GP tonight gets 100% behind Arouna and the rest of the boys in blue and supports them totally.
It's likely to be a cold, wet evening so not the best conditions but if the crowd are supportive, who knows what he and the kids might achieve.
COYB !!!

agreed, really hope he does well tonight.

he was a badly gash waste of £6m though

I wonder if he will play the full game and lets say he plays well, does he earn a start against QPR?
Only if he is willing to play on the wings. You cant have enough fundementally central attackers on the wings. Im predicting Kone LW, Eto'o RW for the rest of the year, with Osman and Barkley coming on from the Bench. Might as well flog Mirallas

If he could ever be the Kone that bummed us senseless when we played Wigan, I'd be a happy chappy. {Not stating I had intercourse with him BTW}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back