Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you there are quite a few out there. You may ask orly, the guy called me Mao two or three times without knowing me in person. Oh maybe he was joking and had a sense of humour maybe not. However, I take that name as a negative term. It's like when you see a German poster you call him Hilter in this forum. It's actually offensive and not funny, at all.

Spot on mate and that's of no surprise. If you go to page 93 of this thread you'll see even more. Unfortunately though orly or whatever his name is is friendly with the mods on here so he gets away with anything and everything. Guarantee you IRL he wouldn't say one word, but that's the internet I guess

Should be used when we are playing teams who will park 2 banks of 4 and stick two lads on rom. Or brought on with 30 minutes left as a goal scorer with little if no defensive responsibility

Bottom line is we are out of excuses.

He isn't scoring.

If Kone is played because of the "balance" he creates in the side well that's not working either.

Keeps hold of possession well, but that's all he has. Not sure if that's enough by itself to warrant a start.

He lost the ball MANY times against Spurs ... the first three touches I saw him take he lost the ball and only one was a hard take.

Absolute dog dirt yet again. What's happened to him since his hat trick? .

Nothing. The hat trick was the outlier; normally his talent level is "bottom half Prem player" and that's exactly what he's been most of his time here when healthy. Occasionally a bottom half player bags a hat trick but generally the forwards are going to be in the 1 in 6 to 1 in 8 scoring range.

He's not good enough for our team. On pure ability now you could make a case for the bench (but I'd likely give that spot to someone with more potential). He's not a bad football player. Just not quite good enough. Not his fault he's played all the time. At this point he's probably as surprised as we are.

I like him and he's been good for us at times this season

But, he's out of form and I'd drop him for Kev

I'd be totally up for seeing him further down the line though if he can find that form again, because for a period there he was doing well

I think he did a great job at Bournemouth until he got tired. If he'd got taken off at the hour mark in that game he'd have been rightly praised for a great shift

Spot on mate and that's of no surprise. If you go to page 93 of this thread you'll see even more. Unfortunately though orly or whatever his name is is friendly with the mods on here so he gets away with anything and everything. Guarantee you IRL he wouldn't say one word, but that's the internet I guess

To be fair my friend, some mods do deal with this issue. And this is an online forum people don't have to take responsibility for what they said (I mean in general not swearing etc or else you get ban) We shall deal with it sometimes .

I think the bad thing is these people are grown adults and they have children. They pass on their ideology to their kids...

To be fair my friend, some mods do deal with this issue. And this is an online forum people don't have to take responsibility for what they said (I mean in general not swearing etc or else you get ban) We shall deal with it sometimes .

I think the bad thing is these people are grown adults and they have children. They pass on their ideology to their kids...

Amazing.

That is utter nonsense.

Care to elaborate or trying to annoy someone again or what...did I offend you in the past for somehow?

Maybe I should make this clearer. I was actually pointing to those who have had issues with me in the past.

I think this thread is about Kone so I better stop talking something else here.

Last edited:

I just wish you'd lighten up a little mate. Not everything posted on the Internet needs to be taken so seriously all the time.

We all want Everton to win. That's what is important.
This is a societal issue across the world almost. People are so closeted and get so offended at the littlest thing. Not trying to downplay anyone's struggle but the victim mentality has crept into everyone.

HOLY MOLY

I just wish you'd lighten up a little mate. Not everything posted on the Internet needs to be taken so seriously all the time.

We all want Everton to win. That's what is important.

I understand where you are coming from. Just don't take these words seriously and be relaxed. It's a forum fgs. Good advice and agree 100 per cent we all want Everton to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back