Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it spoke volumes today that when he missed that overhead kick by six feet, the reaction from the fans was not anger or sympathy. People just laughed. It has reached a sad and sorry point when we as fans have only gallows humour to see us through days like today with "players" like Kone masquerading as an Everton number 9.

I feel sorry for him, he has a level, Wigan was it.

It's not his fault the manager thought he was better than he is, is it?

All blame at the managers door for me.

Like a few others today, he had a glorious chance to perform and stake a claim for the semi-final.
Based purely on what we wines see today, I'll be very disappointed if he even makes the bench at Wembley.

Whoever the new manager is... He needs to move him on in double quick time.

As for the others who didn't make the most of today... Mo Besic failed to stamp any kind of authority on the midfield and absolutely nailed on to be replaced by McCarthy... and Kevin Mirallas had a reasonable first half, but the free kick that went straight at Forster with no power in at all was about his only meaningful contribution to the second half.

I haven't got access to TV / YouTube where I am at the moment (no I'm not in prison), so if someone could post a Vine / GIF of the outrageous overhead sausage that our Golden Haired Prince attempted today then that'd be much appreciated. Ta

Like a few others today, he had a glorious chance to perform and stake a claim for the semi-final.
Based purely on what we wines see today, I'll be very disappointed if he even makes the bench at Wembley.

Whoever the new manager is... He needs to move him on in double quick time.

As for the others who didn't make the most of today... Mo Besic failed to stamp any kind of authority on the midfield and absolutely nailed on to be replaced by McCarthy... and Kevin Mirallas had a reasonable first half, but the free kick that went straight at Forster with no power in at all was about his only meaningful contribution to the second half.
McCarthy has had about ten games on the bounce to stamp some authority on midfield and failed to do so, is he to be picked purely on familiarity?

McCarthy has had about ten games on the bounce to stamp some authority on midfield and failed to do so, is he to be picked purely on familiarity?

McCarthy ? My mum should get picked ahead of Kone ..... We've got a ton of issues ....McCarthy isn't one of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back