Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's got everything that an Evertonian would expect of a striker," said the Spaniard.

"The work ethic, the technical ability to score goals - that's always essential in a striker.

"But probably the biggest strength that Arouna has is that calmness in front of goal, that composure to be a real reference for the team.

"As a player I would say he is a complete footballer..."

'He showed he was at Drogba's level'

i think playing a ghost would have a greater impact, other than the occasional comedy of glaring errors i forget that he's on the pitch.

We bring on Kone they bring on Jansen

And that is the reason they'll finish above us

One is number 9 for Holland after a "breakout" season and the other is Arouna Kone...

Its clear we need to move him on, he only has a year on his contract so thats a blessing

Contributed absolutely nothing yesterday, and has no future here.
Only brought on as Koeman had no other options.
Said when he joined we'd be lucky to get 10 goals from him over the course of a 3 year contract and he then gets an extension.
The sheer incompetence of Martinez has left scars everywhere. Koeman must be scratching his head.

"He's got everything that an Evertonian would expect of a striker," said the Spaniard.

"The work ethic, the technical ability to score goals - that's always essential in a striker.

"But probably the biggest strength that Arouna has is that calmness in front of goal, that composure to be a real reference for the team.

"As a player I would say he is a complete footballer..."

'He showed he was at Drogba's level'

Oh Bobby, it's why we loved you

Feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. Unlucky with the bad injury when he came, then played out wide by Bobby.

Seems a good lad, and can't fault his work ethic, best thing he did yesterday was win the ball of their defence for Barkley to spurn a cross, before he went down with cramp.

Simply isn't good enough however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back