Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.

How on earth does this joke continue to con a living as a professional footballer?! Saying he's at league one standard is offensive to league one players! An absolute embarrassment to this club that we continue to employ him. If we can't get rid (who'd be stupid enough to buy him?) then let him rot in the youth/reserve's and let some kid have a go if we have no other options because this joker shouldn't be anywhere near the the first team of any professional side.

Kone and Niasse are the same to us, completelt useless. Kone used to be a good footballer earlier in career but he has no place in this team, that was pretty obvious today. We will sell him. He'll do ok somewhere else. Hope he's not on good money! I am surprised Kone has been with us for this long as he hasn't done anything other that the hattrick.

Why the eff is he still here? Was genuinely flabbergasted that Koeman decided to put him on the pitch, would rather have kept a knackered Deulofeu up front instead. When he tried that little flick by the corner flag and ended up just kicking it out? lol

Surely the end of his Everton career now?

Koeman was going mad at him. I do wonder if he put him on as a message to the board - look what I've got to deal with sort of thing.

I tried to convince myself that when he shockingly put the ball into the Street End was some form of mix up with Baines.

But then I told myself to stop being so stupid and realise that it was nothing more than another example that he's a fraud of a footballer.

That mis-control at the corner flag was so, so bad... The whole ground groaned.

Just needs releasing. He's definitely not the level of player who should be at the club.

I tried to convince myself that when he shockingly put the ball into the Street End was some form of mix up with Baines.

But then I told myself to stop being so stupid and realise that it was nothing more than another example that he's a fraud of a footballer.

Much like Martinez who chats bubbles and is a first class interviewee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back