Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Arouna moment.
Against Spurs this year, opening game.
He came on for Del, I think.
Time to show us what you can do, Arouna lad.

Kone gets the ball close to the touch line, tries a little shimmy and kicks the ball straight out for a goal kick.
People around me smile at each other, tut, raise their eyebrows, let out little gasps of disbelief, etc., but there's a universal amusement that only Arouna can invoke.

You will be missed, sweet Prince

Bolasie has done that exact same thing a few times, and he cost £28m.

When he scored against Watford to rescue a point in the opening game last year, I said it was like finding $20 in a pair of pants that had been through the wash.

Will probably feel that way about Bolasie when he gets back. :(

My Arouna moment.
Against Spurs this year, opening game.
He came on for Del, I think.
Time to show us what you can do, Arouna lad.

Kone gets the ball close to the touch line, tries a little shimmy and kicks the ball straight out for a goal kick.
People around me smile at each other, tut, raise their eyebrows, let out little gasps of disbelief, etc., but there's a universal amusement that only Arouna can invoke.

You will be missed, sweet Prince

I remember a game V Southampton last April. Kone tried an over head shot, missed the ball completely, and fell flat on his face. It somehow summed up his Everton career.

Good night my sweet grinning Prince

_86437336_everton'sarounakone.jpg

You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

I remember a game V Southampton last April. Kone tried an over head shot, missed the ball completely, and fell flat on his face. It somehow summed up his Everton career.
Remember that...

Such a weird atmosphere, so flat, such was the total apathy from our fans.

Only highlights were Davies coming on and the lad who tried to get at martinez but got hauled of down to the park end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back