Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he has had his moments. My personal favourite occurred at the Hawthorns. I was stood there on a Monday night two nil down and contemplating a miseable journey home when he was introduced to my aforementioned traditional greeting. Unbelievably he proved to be a catalyst to a thoroughly enjoyable 2-3 turnaround. Thanks Arouna!

He sums up everything that has been holding us back. We need to avoid making similar mistakes again, bar two games he's been a huge waste of in the region of £15m in total.

The sooner this clown is gone the better. A total waste of space, yet another Martinez masterclass. If it wasn't bad enough that we got stuck with him on a three year deal in the first place the stupidity was compounded by giving him a years extention after his one and only good game for us. Valencia has done a better job bere this season then Kone has done in four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back