Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Romelu outside of the pitch is my best friend and in the pitch as well."
Lovely interview.

We all give Kone credit regarding Lukaku playing better with him ( and rightly so ). I also think Lukaku should take a huge amount of credit for helping Kone. Lukaku is very mature for his age and has championed Kone's contribution a couple of times.

At his lowest ebb through his injury I could imagine Lukaku really trying to keep him positive.

I'm not a massive fan of Kone ( granted he was superb today ) but if it opens up more space for Lukaku whilst giving opportunities to Kone then I'm all for it.

Am I right in thinking he's the 3rd player to score a hat-trick for us this calendar year?!

Any stattos out there know if that's ever happened before?

We all give Kone credit regarding Lukaku playing better with him ( and rightly so ). I also think Lukaku should take a huge amount of credit for helping Kone. Lukaku is very mature for his age and has championed Kone's contribution a couple of times.

At his lowest ebb through his injury I could imagine Lukaku really trying to keep him positive.

I'm not a massive fan of Kone ( granted he was superb today ) but if it opens up more space for Lukaku whilst giving opportunities to Kone then I'm all for it.

Lukaku has assisted 4 of Kone's 5 goals this season.

He deserved the patience and perspective that he got from most of the fans, now he's right back in form and showing what a very clever player he is.
Even without his goals today, his link up play was excellent.
Whilst we try and rectify the long term problem of that playmaker on the left, this lad will do a very good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back