Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure whether Kone should start tomorrow or Lennon. Kev seems to not be that interested unfortunately, as just imagine the sex of him and Del on the flanks if he was arsed.

I think that would be decent, but then again James hasn't done enough really to justify walking straight back in this year.

He really has. He's key to our team and should start when fit, unless he's been completely terrible. He hasn't even been playing badly fgs.

McCarthy's fit, then he plays tomorrow. If not, we don't need to rush him back as Cleverley has played well.

He really has. He's key to our team and should start when fit, unless he's been completely terrible. He hasn't even been playing badly fgs.

McCarthy's fit, then he plays tomorrow. If not, we don't need to rush him back as Cleverley has played well.

He really hasn't though. He's been decent, and at no point did I say he's been poor. Tom has come in and been brilliant though, and I'm not sure shoehorning him out on the left to accommodate is justified. Kone has been every bit as useful as McCarthy this year.

He's doing a good job currently.

He's never gonna win best player awards but he's had a hat trick and Lukaku seems to enjoy him being on the field.

Whoever you are, I can guarantee that he's done better than you thought he would this season.

He really hasn't though. He's been decent, and at no point did I say he's been poor. Tom has come in and been brilliant though, and I'm not sure shoehorning him out on the left to accommodate is justified. Kone has been every bit as useful as McCarthy this year.

Had McCarthy been playing, I think we'd have found it easier to win the last two games. As much as I agree that Cleverley has done well

He's doing a good job currently.

He's never gonna win best player awards but he's had a hat trick and Lukaku seems to enjoy him being on the field.

Whoever you are, I can guarantee that he's done better than you thought he would this season.

granted .. but his form is eluding him at the moment. A bit of bench time may help him regain some focus.

Now that Baines is back I'd like to see him and Mirallas on the left and bring Kone on for a tiring Del / Rom / Mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back