Arsenal away FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Football Association has outlined the process for deciding away ticket allocations at FA Cup with Budweiser ties.

A spokesman for the competition said: "FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium.

"However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) agreeing to that ticket allocation number.

"The SAG is made up of services such as the local council, police, fire brigade and the club amongst others and issues the stadium’s health and safety certificate.

"In regards to the Arsenal v Everton Sixth Round tie at the Emirates on Saturday 8 March, the local SAG has chosen to allocate just under 9% to the Everton supporters.

"Although we appreciate the disappointment in the SAG not granting the full 15% allocation, it is nearly double the amount of tickets that Everton would have received for the Premier League fixture at the Emirates back in December.

"The FA does not have any input into the decision of the SAG and cannot change it as this is a matter of health and safety."

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/feb/away-ticket-allocations-arsenal-everton

ie. F' off and don't blame us

This is the same FA remember that will reel off the usual bull about their own feeble allocation for the two finalists in may, and how the tickets are distributed to the footballing family which are then sold on for mega bucks. Nothing ever changes with them parasites.

So if we beat them were going to get pelted by the prawn sandwich brigade above, were as if it was our own fans above there would hopefully! be nothing but celebrations. I take it the S.A.G would then shut the upper for future cup ties!!

Has anybody ever bought from www.checkfootballtickets.com ? I am a season ticket holder with no away stubs for this season, and desperate for a ticket for the game. I have seen tickets in the away end posted at £87 each on their website. Whilst I hate touting, I would probably begrudgingly get one of the tickets on there for that price, as long as I know of people who have had positive dealings with them?

Also for the record, I don't know how they have managed to get tickets in our end for there, you'd like to hope that it wasn't evertonians looking to sell them on for that price!

Yep, I'll be complaining to Everton if we give Arsenal their full allocation for our game against them in April. Lower Bullens only, it should be. Hope Spurs and Liverpool do the same.
Premiership rules and FA rules are different, but would be nice if EFC came up with some cock and bull story regarding safety

Has anybody ever bought from www.checkfootballtickets.com ? I am a season ticket holder with no away stubs for this season, and desperate for a ticket for the game. I have seen tickets in the away end posted at £87 each on their website. Whilst I hate touting, I would probably begrudgingly get one of the tickets on there for that price, as long as I know of people who have had positive dealings with them?

Also for the record, I don't know how they have managed to get tickets in our end for there, you'd like to hope that it wasn't evertonians looking to sell them on for that price!

Those tickets are coming from EFC mate not the fans.

feel sorry for fans who wont get tickets for cup game, but saying reduce there allocation if we draw is a little near sighted cos if we did this,afc would get there own back next season by charging our fans top price for spite.

feel sorry for fans who wont get tickets for cup game, but saying reduce there allocation if we draw is a little near sighted cos if we did this,afc would get there own back next season by charging our fans top price for spite.
Yes and I imagine they would be quite good at that, when you think of the £millions they get of t v and other sources it's all a bit sad IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back